The RollerScoot mobility scooter
The RollerScoot™ is a brand new Stand/Sit Personal Mobility Vehicle with a difference. Unlike a standard mobility scooter, it is extremely manoeuvrable boasting the ability to turn on the spot. It is small enough to fit through narrow doorways and even in between furniture or the aisles of shops!
It is very light and compact, can be folded or disassembled and be quickly and easily stored in the car boot or other convenient location. It can be rolled along the ground like a case, making it ideal for airports and train stations.
The RollerScoot™ is an award winning mobility aid having been awarded the coveted "Best In Show" award at Naidex by visitors, and Able magazine awarded the RollerScoot™ a prestigious 5 star product rating.
- Safe and stable - Uses a Joystick controller and dual motors and so turns on a sixpence!
- Aluminium frame and chassis - Extremely lightweight.
- Easily removable lithium-ion battery pack gives up to 12 miles use on a single charge.
- Folds up or separates into 3 very lightweight, manageable pieces for transportation.
- Unique stabilising supports.
- Wheel along easily using the front handle and rear rollers.
- 18 stone weight capacity.
- 4 mph maximum speed, zero carbon emissions.
The RollerScoot™ is available exclusively from the Disability Trading Company throughout the Liverpool and Warrington areas in the North West. Book your test drive today! Call us on 0151 709 0121 or 01925 416624. Or visit our Liverpool or Warrington showroom.