Queen Anne High Back Chair
Add a touch of Class to your home
This traditional High Seat Chair represents fantastic value for anyone who wants to make sitting a pleasure. Designed with the elderly in mind, the Queen Anne high back chair offers fireside elegance with excellent head, neck and lumbar support. With soft, inviting seats and back cushions they have been designed for hours of comfortable relaxation.
- Hand built hard wood frame
- Compact and is ideal where space is at a premium
- Back care lumbar support and firm seat for extra support to the lower back
- Built on the sturdiest of frames for maximum stability
- Reversible cushion for even wear and removable for easy cleaning
- The highest standards in upholstery detail
- Overall Width: 74 cm (23.5")
- Overall Depth: 79 cm (29")
- Overall Height: 99 cm (43")
- Seat Height: 48 cm (19")
- Seat Width: 48 cm (19")
- Seat Depth: 47 cm (18.5")
- Max weight: 115 kgs (18 stone)
- Colours: Sage, Gold, Terracotta or Rose
£269.00 excluding VAT
£322.80 including VAT
We are able to sell this product without VAT added to those eligible for VAT relief. You can claim this exemption if you are chronically sick or have a disabling condition, and the products you are buying are to help you personally, (or you are buying them on behalf of someone who qualifies). When you purchase from us, we will make sure you get any exemptions you are entitled to.
How to buy
Please call us on 01925 416624 (Warrington Golden Square), 01925 240064 (Warrington CIL),or 0151 709 0121 (Liverpool MILS), or call in to one of our Centres where many of these products are available to try before you buy. Our experienced staff will help you choose the right product for you.