Nevada Rise and Recline
Dual mechanism for independent movement
The Nevada Rise and Recline Armchair features a dual mechanism allowing you to operate and move the leg rest and backrest independently. This provides countless recline options, helping you find the most comfortable position. The Nevada allows you to relax with ease at the touch of a button, alternatively it will gently lift you into a standing position.
- Easy to use electronic hand controller
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back
- User friendly four button handset
- Provides countless recline positions
- Waterfall back design
- Reclines to an excellent snooze position
- Excellent quiet and smooth actions
- Built in convenient storage pockets
- Safety key function
- Battery back up facility included
- Craftsman upholstered
- Weight capacity: 23 stone
- Batteries: not included
- Available in four fabric colours, Gold, Terracotta, Green or Cream.
£749.00 excluding VAT
£898.80 including VAT
We are able to sell this product without VAT added to those eligible for VAT relief. You can claim this exemption if you are chronically sick or have a disabling condition, and the products you are buying are to help you personally, (or you are buying them on behalf of someone who qualifies). When you purchase from us, we will make sure you get any exemptions you are entitled to.
How to buy
Please call us on 01925 416624 (Warrington Golden Square), 01925 240064 (Warrington CIL),or 0151 709 0121 (Liverpool MILS), or call in to one of our Centres where many of these products are available to try before you buy. Our experienced staff will help you choose the right product for you.