Sunfire General Powerchair
One of the most robust powerchairs on the market
The Sunfire General Electric Wheelchair has a widened seat and longer backrest to suit a larger frame. Well padded and adjustable all round, with one touch position armrests, and a footplate you can set in a position to suit you.The Sunfire Wheelchair is easy to operate and extremely responsive, thanks to industry standard electronics. It has a very small turning circle, and so is suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage.
- Mid size real wheel powerchair
- Height adjustable recline padded seat
- Molded PU flip up armrests that are width, height and angle adjustable
- PG Drives VR2 controller
- Articulating front beam for easy use over gradients
- Innovative one touch height adjustable armrests
- Larger seat for additional comfort
- Up to 20 miles on a full battery charge
- Height adjustable and removable headrest
- Powerful 450w motors
- Tension adjustable twin shock absorbers
- Max speed: 4 mph
- Range: 20 miles
- Max weight: 28.3 st
£1350.00 excluding VAT
£1620.00 including VAT
We are able to sell this product without VAT added to those eligible for VAT relief. You can claim this exemption if you are chronically sick or have a disabling condition, and the products you are buying are to help you personally, (or you are buying them on behalf of someone who qualifies). When you purchase from us, we will make sure you get any exemptions you are entitled to.
How to buy
Please call us on 01925 416624 (Warrington Golden Square), 01925 240064 (Warrington CIL),or 0151 709 0121 (Liverpool MILS), or call in to one of our Centres where many of these products are available to try before you buy. Our experienced staff will help you choose the right product for you.